Optus prepaid wireless broadband
. Calexico 2 wireless
Optus Prepaid Wireless Broadband
- It is possible to use broadband connections wirelessly, provided your router or modem supports it. You also need a computer or mobile device with the right technology.
- This is when a broadband connection is formed without wires such as when using a laptop or through a mobile phone. Wireless networks can be set up using radio waves to link users.
- Wireless Broadband is a fairly new technology that provides high-speed wireless internet and data network access over a wide area.
- (prepay) pay for something before receiving it
- Prepaid refers to services paid for in advance. Examples include tolls, pay as you go cell phones, and stored-value cards such as gift cards and preloaded credit cards. Prepaid accounts are assets, and they are increased by debiting the account(s).
- Pay for in advance
- postpaid: used especially of mail; paid in advance
- SingTel Optus Pty Limited is the second largest telecommunications company in Australia, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Telecommunications .
- Cable and Wireless Optus Communications Ltd.
Uploaded at 180 mph (2)
I had a huge surprise today as I turned my ibook on, right after I took place in the TGV (train a grande vitesse - high speed train
) that is taking me from Paris to Brittany : wireless broadband
is now available onboard !
Who said France was a retard country? ME? You sure?
Optus Plaza, with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the foreground. If you look closely, you'll even see some bridge climbers.
This photo was taken from the roof of the AMP building near Circular Quay.
See also: print server wireless g logitech wireless software which wireless carrier is the best laptop wont find wireless network wireless universal keyboard best wireless headphones for computer wireless aircard 875u software wireless laser mouse 7000
- (月) 10:12:24|
- Category: None