Silex Usb Wireless Device Server : How To Conn
ect A Logitech Wireless Mouse
Silex Usb Wireless Device Server
- any device that can communicate with other devices without being physically attached to them. Most wireless devices communicate through radio frequency.
- Wireless communication is the transfer of information over a distance without the use of enhanced electrical conductors or "wires". The distances involved may be short (a few meters as in television remote control) or long (thousands or millions of kilometers for radio communications).
- Cell phones, personal digital assistants,
- A person or thing that provides a service or commodity, in particular
- waiter: a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- A computer or computer program that manages access to a centralized resource or service in a network
- (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- (in tennis and other racket sports) The player who serves
- a pure form of finely ground silica
- a vacuum coffee maker
- SILEX is an acronym for Separation of Isotopes by Laser Excitation , a technology developed in the 1990s for isotope separation to produce enriched uranium using lasers.
- Silica, esp. quartz or flint
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
Wireless HART devices
EDDL supports Wireless HART. Emerson and Siemens Wireless Devices connected to their respective Gateways.EDDL is endorsed by four major foundations and their members
–HART Communication Foundation
–Profibus Nutzerorganisation e.V(PNO)
–The OPC Foundation
Steampunk portable wireless
My new portable wireless
device. aka Steampunk cellphone.
The telegraph keys are wired to the sounders, so when you tap the keys you get a nice click-clack sound
See also: wireless remote presenter wireless usb stereo headset wireless routing protocol mobile wireless headset wireless internet booster download hisonic vhf dual rechargeable wireless microphone system hs8286 nurit wireless credit card machine fastest wireless broadband service
- (月) 10:11:52|
- Category: None