WAY SWITCHES : WIRELESS INTERCOM OUTDOOR
Wireless 3 Way Switches
- (3-way switch) A light switch that allows a person to turn the light on or off from either end of a hallway or stairway.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career) development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: being one more than two
Day 102: Go Steelers
Alexa is way
into the Steelers. She was quite pleased with her Steelers belt buckle.
This picture was absurdly complex to get to Flickr. It was film scanned to a cd. Leslie's Internet connection is not yet up, and my laptop has no cdrom drive. So:
1. Leslie's laptop to copy from the cd
2. iPod to sneakernet it to my laptop 3
. Apache on my laptop over the local wireless
network to get the picture to my iPhone
4. Switch the iPhone to 3g mode to get it to the Internet.
This is a Netgear DG384G wireless
router. You can see the pathetic antenna behind. I have my finger in front of the flash hence the redness, but this is the only way I could get the numbers (LEDs) to show up correctly in a photograph. Shitty lame assed camera. Anyway, you can also see that the boxen goes into this too, hardwired, via the 10Mbps Netgear hub, into the in-built 4-port switch included in the 384G. External DSL connectivity comes in here, too.
See also: wireless mp3 receiver linksys wireless g broadband router drivers wireless cell plan desktop pc with wireless tomato wireless n wireless speaker laptop d link wireless xtreme n router sprint wireless internet for laptops
- (月) 10:11:27|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/05/22(月) 20:26:45 |
- [ Edit ]